Royal Enfield Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Not sure on the name but congrats on the bike. That is the bike I want next
Got myself a Classic 350 in Chrome/Red recently as my first motorcycle ever and absolutely LOVE it. I want more. LOL
The INT 650 in Sunset Strip is my radar BIG time. The only thing getting in the way is, one, the Kawasaki W800. That bike gorgeous and I'm considering that one, and two, the riding season will end shortly for me here in the northeast

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure on the name but congrats on the bike. That is the bike I want next
Got myself a Classic 350 in Chrome/Red recently as my first motorcycle ever and absolutely LOVE it. I want more. LOL
The INT 650 in Sunset Strip is my radar BIG time. The only thing getting in the way is, one, the Kawasaki W800. That bike gorgeous and I'm considering that one, and two, the riding season will end shortly for me here in the northeast
Issue with w-800 is tires, price, 5 speed gearbox. A very nice bike though. My son wants a meteor I want him to wait for a meteor 650. You can grow out of a first bike pretty quickly. That is why I had 2 bikes for years. Just replace my 74 Honda cb 350 four I learned on. I rode it about 4 months and needed more power kept it for 16 years.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thank you for the compliment about Lizzy. Keeping her clean is a daily affair. She's a girl that likes to go fast. I believe the windscreen is what they consider the tall fly screen. BTW, I will be doing a Orange Crush and chrome tank within the next month. Stay tuned

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ordered new side panels from India. The originals appear to be cleared over or have bleed into the clear. Genuine Royal Enfield parts. I will be changing INT650 panels to solid chrome. That will happen with the orange crush tank, front and rear mudguards and taillight bracket. Stay tuned😁

1 - 20 of 32 Posts