Royal Enfield Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Interceptor with the Baker Express livery because I love the aesthetics. Does anyone know if there is a fun story as to why it's called "Baker Express?" Quick trips to the bakery?

Shall I Christien it the Bap-Cycle? or perhaps the Boulangerie-Cycle? 馃嚭馃嚫馃嚠馃嚦馃嚞馃嚙

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum @September 17! Have you picked up your Intercepter? If so, how are you enjoying it so far?
First, let me say Motorcycles of Dulles is awesome! After more than my fair share of nagging, Kurt kunkle called me. He said, Charles, we just uncrated an Int 650 - Downtown Drag color way. Are you interested? Well, I've had it for over a month now. Absolutely loving it

Registered
First, let me say Motorcycles of Dulles is awesome! After more than my fair share of nagging, Kurt kunkle called me. He said, Charles, we just uncrated an Int 650 - Downtown Drag color way. Are you interested? Well, I've had it for over a month now. Absolutely loving it
Congrats! Get used to being approached at gas stops and red lights from people wanting to know what year it is.

I've had mine for one 6000-mile riding season, and love it. I wanted my desired 'Orange Crush' version, but the dealer told me not to worry, they had ordered 10 in that livery. Long about early February '21, he advised me that RE was being cagey about their order and if I really wanted one I should put down a deposit. I did, and the dealer got exactly one orange bike; mine. He said the only reason he got is is because it had a deposit on it.

Registered
Picked up my sunset strip 2022 today put 90 miles on it so far, seems great exactly what I was looking for. Easy to ride and comfortable. I sold my 1974 cb 350 four yesterday had that for 16 years it was 100% original. Just needing too much and I'm not a mechanic. This is nearly exact same riding position. Of course torquey twin is very different from high revving mini 4 cylinder. Very happy with the change.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts