• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Use shoutbox only for small talks. Any other things related to bulls ,post in forums.
No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?

Photo

One Month Completed with Brand New RE TBTS 350

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

Sumedh

Sumedh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPune City
  • Bullets Owned:TB350
Today I have completed one month with my RE TBTS350 whom i call "SHADOW". what a month it has been... so much of happiness due to shadow.... i have completed 1500+ kms since i held the throttle and am still hungry for more... cant wait for weekdays/holidays... shadow has totally changed my life as a rider.... i can actually feel the freedom when i go romancing with my shadow to the places where i would not have gone on any other bike.... It is a awesome machine with great attitude, confidence and love and affection for the person riding it... gives a lots of confidence when i ride her.

It goes zoom pass while overtaking with its unique roar, great stability at high cruizingggg speed, actually goes effortless at top gear (and sometime i actually get a feeling as if iam riding her on clutch) what a performance while taking turns... actually tried taking turns/laps/cornering at all kinds of roads and surfaces and it went just awesome... also took laps at the speed of 60-80kms/hr and no issues at all.... and it effortlessly climbs any slope at a ease unlike other bikes (trust me i have rode maximum no. of bikes in market) THIS ONE STANDS OUT. what a performance. RE deserves a salute for such a unique and beautiful creation.

Just want to state here that many people are concerned about their RE TBTS and issues relating to it. I would like to suggest them to not to worry about any thing at all and "JUST ENJOY YOUR RIDES" because if you keep getting concerned about such issues you may never ENJOY your RE... Just Love her and Live her guys...

Thank God Money Can buy FUN

I am happy i got Royal added in my life and indeed it makes me feel so :-)
  • Siddharth, mathyalagan, Amol Mane and 3 others like this

Shammi

Shammi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPune
what a review, excellent.
  • Sumedh likes this

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai
What about the mileage you get in your shadow in city and highways? Tell me the driving speeds too?

mathyalagan

mathyalagan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Awesome Sumedh.....keep thumping...

Sumedh

Sumedh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPune City
honestly i dont keep note about the mileage. i just fill her up and cruise. when she is on reserve i fill her up again. i cruise at average speed of 70 kms on highways and at a speed of 30-50kms in city open roads. however i rode her at max speed of 120kms for 3-4kms at a strech and feels good.
  • Siddharth and Shammi like this

Saltanat

Saltanat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBangalore

Fantastic review Sumedh...Cant wait to ride my TB350. I can recall the moment when I was about to book Cl 350 and dropped in to the store. I happened to notice the new RE350 and decided to take a test ride. Once I left, I dint get back for about 50 mins. I could not stop myself from cruising on and on. I was enjoying it to such an extent that I wanted to just get away with that test ride bike. I got n-number of calls from the dealer while I was out for the test ride. I straight away booked it as soon as I got back. One needs to ride it to believe it. I do not have anything against CL350 but the kind of riding comfort, handling and ride quality is offered by TB350, I could not find it in any other bike. Its one of the best in its class.

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

Guys I got my TB350 twilight today!!! I booked it on 13th Oct (2 days after the launch) at the Mumbai brand store and I got the delivery today. It was love at first sight when i saw the bike on the internet after the launch at the Delhi auto show 2012. I was constantly keeping tab of developments on booking dates and finally after waiting for 10 long years months (it actually seemed like years) the bike was unleashed at the brand store on 11th Oct. It was a Thursday and though it was a work day, i made arrangement at office so that I could go the the store to see the bike. When I saw it standing there at the showroom my eyes twinkled and I just wanted to drive one home. I came back 2 days later and booked it. And as you can imagine the waiting period was killing me each day. I started following up with the dealer since Feb and after numerous calls to them I finally decided to visit the store and get an update. A couple of days before I visited the showroom I called them and they told me they would call me when the bike arrives. But when I went to the showroom they told me to make the payment and I would get it in 10 -12 days :o . And today, 25th April 2013 (after 6 months and 12 days) I finally got my TBTS 350 delivered to me :D

I've been riding all day long since I rode out of the showroom....completed 60 kms on day 1  :)

I will upload the pics shortly.

• Siddharth and J Ravi like this

J Ravi

J Ravi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationBangalore
  • Bullets Owned:TB500

And today, 25th April 2013 (after 6 months and 12 days) I finally got my TBTS 350 delivered to me :D

Congratulations and best wishes, Milton. :) Enjoy riding your bird.

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

Thanks J...I fit an air fly crash guard (black) today. Cost me Rs 900. 

• J Ravi and patjas like this

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai

Post some snaps of your bull and waiting for ownership review.

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

Yesterday I completed one month with my new bird. 950 kms on the ODO already :) . Still cant get enough of my bird....every opportunity i get i hop on it and drive away...I use it commute to work everyday which is about 10 kms one way.

So far the bird has been trouble-free except for the little ringing sound from the exhaust. the black cover at the edge of he exhaust vibrates and creates a ringing sound due to friction with the chrome part.

I am on leave for the next 10 days and I've planned a couple of long trips with my better half.

On Wednesday we will embark on a trip to Nashik (175 kms) to visit the shrine of Infant Jesus. Spend one night there and on our way back visit Bhandardara. Stay there for a day and then return home on Friday.

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

The spanner icon started blinking after 950 kms. Since my trip to Nashik was planned I did not call the ASC. Today I visited them and got it fixed.

In case others are facing the same problem here is how you can fix it.

> Turn on the ignition.

> Press and hold the Reset and the Set buttons simultaneously for about 3 - 4 seconds.

> While keeping these buttons pressed, turn off the ignition and turn it back on.

> Once the ignition is on let go of the buttons.

The spanner icon should have disappeared!

In case problem persists, please visit a Dr  ASC technician :D

patjas

patjas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationtrivandrum

Milton

I visited the ASC today and they said the airfly interferes with the Brake and gears. Whats u're verdict - can u upload a few pics?

Patrick

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

Milton

I visited the ASC today and they said the airfly interferes with the Brake and gears. Whats u're verdict - can u upload a few pics?

Patrick

Absolutely not....Airfly crash guard does not interfere with the brakes or gears. I will post pics as soon as I get an opportunity to, but you can be rest assured that it fits perfectly.

BTW I wear size 10 (UK) shoes :D

• patjas likes this

patjas

patjas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationtrivandrum

Thx Milton. Waiting for your snaps..

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

BTW completed 2 months with my new bird on 25th June. Clocked 2200 kms thus far. The spanner icon started blinking again before it reached the 2K mark which I reset myself.

Off late I've noticed that I get the false neutral on every upward gear shift from 2 - 5. Not sure why this is happening...

patjas

patjas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Locationtrivandrum

How many types of airfly are there? I have seen a low version and a taller version of the same. I have also seen one which is sharper and one which is rounded version. Milton which one is yours?

Mandeep

Mandeep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationBangalore
  • Bullets Owned:TB500

How many types of airfly are there? I have seen a low version and a taller version of the same. I have also seen one which is sharper and one which is rounded version. Milton which one is yours?

You can check them out here:

http://www.royalenfi.../crash_bars.asp

http://www.qualityme...crash_bars.html

Quality steels are RE's spare parts providers too! :)

• amitroutray likes this

miltonsimons

miltonsimons

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 102 posts
  • Locationmumbai

I have the Swastik brand rounded air fly crash guard.

Vinston

Vinston

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationTrivandrum

my 1st service review

07/08/2013-28/08/2013 (21 days)

kms driven -620

Total fuel fill up- 1300 rs

Best mileage - 42.5(Highway)