• Create Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Use shoutbox only for small talks. Any other things related to bulls ,post in forums.
No shouts have been made in the Shoutbox, why don't you add one to get the Shoutbox started?

Photo

Waiting Period For New Thunderbird 350

TBTS 350 thunderbird waiting period Waiting Period Bangalore

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Balajivs

Balajivs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChennai
  • Bullets Owned:TB350
Hi REians,

I booked TBTS350 on May 5th,exactly 7 months back and I'm still waiting for any trustworthy response from the dealer..Dealer said i will be getting the bike by October but then it was when the new model was announced and I shifted to new one,after promised my Dealer that the waiting period will not exceed 6 months in anyway....Anybody out there like me, waiting infinitely with the love for RE and hate for the dealers who don't act honestly?!!
  • sharath and Sandip Wason like this

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai
Me too hate such waiting periods. But the reason for waiting period is there is only one factory for RE that distributing bullets all over the world. And you have to keep on touch with the dealer enquiring about the bullets and then he gives you much priority.

BTW I have booked by TB350 on November 9th think so and I ask them to deliver in a month even though the waiting period is minimum of 120 days. And they promised me that they will as there is lesser number of booking in my city(Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu). And they give me more priority as I am paying full cash instead of finance where most people in my area used to pay through finance.

And I called them yesterday and then they said me that my bullet is arriving on december 12(my birthday) and I can get delivered the bullet by december 15th.

And also I warn them that if I didn't get the bullet by december 15 then I will switch to another bike. He said please don't do we will deliver you as promised.

If your deliver seems to cheat you by fake dates. Just make them fear by saying I will move to another bike or another dealer so that they give me soon.

And I heard that Old TBTS customers will be given first priority for delivery. So you have to get the bike with no more greater than 2 months waiting period. It may varies depend on your location.
  • Balajivs likes this

SCAthrey

SCAthrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Bullets Owned:Continental GT
Yes, Siddharth is right...I checked with the dealer too in Bangalore and i was told that the TBTS bookings will be given pref and all the new bookings have to wait. But then they promised that the wait is not more than 4-6 months for new bookings. So considering that, you might get it anytime "IF UR DEALER IS HONEST".....
  • Siddharth likes this

Srikanth

Srikanth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Hello Members.Can you please share the waiting periods for new Thunderbird 350 in Bangalore ,Chennai ,Pune and other cities.Also please share wheather they have delivered the bikes on time.

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai

Hello Members.Can you please share the waiting periods for new Thunderbird 350 in Bangalore ,Chennai ,Pune and other cities.Also please share wheather they have delivered the bikes on time.

Waiting period for new TB350 is greater than 6 months in chennai and as said in previous post old TBTS customers will be given first priority.

I enquired in Sri Velavan Motors Chennai. And also for queries call Mr.Shabeer - +919840922894 for clarification and doubts.

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai
Just now got a call from my dealer saying that clear the payments by tomorrow and get delivered the tb350 on Monday.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai
Waiting period for me has been over and today morning my bird has arrived.

In the load truck

Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1354964840708.jpg   31.52K   127 downloads

In service center waiting for PDI.

Attached File  uploadfromtaptalk1354964902714.jpg   47.9K   131 downloads

• Balajivs, anup_g90, Sudhir MK and 3 others like this

nikhil gaddale

nikhil gaddale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationraichur
i have booked my bike on nov19.......so when can i get the bike

Siddharth

Siddharth

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 177 posts
  • LocationChennai

i have booked my bike on nov19.......so when can i get the bike

It depends on the dealer and the location you are. Just make a call and confirm the approximate month .

Balajivs

Balajivs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationChennai
Thanks guys for all the responses!
Atlast a very positive reply from my dealer saying that Dec 20 will be the day my dream bike will be arriving!! Congrats for the guys who got it already and enjoying the ride! Have a safe ride.
  • Siddharth and Shammi like this

Ramesh

Ramesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBangalore
I booked mine on 1 of Dec in Bangalore and the dealer said it will be delivered by March end.

Mandeep

Mandeep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationBangalore
  • Bullets Owned:TB500

Hi REians,

I booked TBTS350 on May 5th,exactly 7 months back and I'm still waiting for any trustworthy response from the dealer..Dealer said i will be getting the bike by October but then it was when the new model was announced and I shifted to new one,after promised my Dealer that the waiting period will not exceed 6 months in anyway....Anybody out there like me, waiting infinitely with the love for RE and hate for the dealers who don't act honestly?!!

Check with the RE owned outlet about your problem or write and email to their consumer care quoting your bike booking reference number and the outlet. People who have booked a TBTS earlier are given priority and a choice of choosing a TB 500 (If they want) and getting a delivery before December. Try offering them on the spot cash payments and once you are there offer them bits in cash and rest in cheque if you want ;)

Mandeep

Mandeep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationBangalore

In Bangalore:
For TB350- 5-6 Months
For TB 500- 4 Months

Shammi

Shammi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPune
Hi all,

Dealer confirmed yesterday evening that my TB350 will be coming to the showroom in 7-8 days time. I should come and clear the dues so that final formalities can be taken care of. I am feeling very relieved that I will be getting it in the promised period of 3 months. The dealer is Brahma motors, wakedewadi, Pune.

Looking forward to the long highway rides with my Pune RE brothers like Sumedh, Amol Mane etc. I can well imagine the view it will create when so many new & shining TB350/500 & other RE bikes will pass through various track of pune & adjoining areas.
  • Siddharth and Mandeep like this

Roshanarmy

Roshanarmy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationBangalore
  • Bullets Owned:TBTS

In Bangalore:
For TB350- 5-6 Months
For TB 500- 4 Months

hey where did u get this input from?? which outlet in bangalore?? I booked the same at HSR Motors, Navarang and the waiting the dealer told me was 6-8 months for TB 500!!!

Ramesh

Ramesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBangalore

hey where did u get this input from?? which outlet in bangalore?? I booked the same at HSR Motors, Navarang and the waiting the dealer told me was 6-8 months for TB 500!!!

Check with the Royal Enfield showroom in Jayanagar(East End Circle) the wait time for TB500 is actually lesser than TB350.

RERAVI

RERAVI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationCHENNAI
Waiting Period for TBTS 350 at Chennai Now 8~9 Months, Unfortunatelly untill last week it was 6~7 Months. However these period changes Delaer to Dealer. Sri Velavan Motors , has atleaset 1month lesser waiting period than the city bound dealers.. I booked my TBTS 350 on November 29th at Velavan motors, they promised me i will get the delivary by April 01st week.
  • Siddharth likes this

Mandeep

Mandeep

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts
  • LocationBangalore

I booked mine from Technik Motors, Indiranagar Outlet. My booking is for a TB500 and the waiting period is for 4 months. However the sales guy 'Chandan' confirmed that I will get it in between Jan Last- Feb First week. Which is around three months!

Well! One thing 'Technik Motors' is famous for is their poor service quality :angry: but their delivery time of the bike is much lesser ;) compared to the other 4-5 outlets in Bangalore including the Company Owned outlet.

Shammi

Shammi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationPune

Ideally the waiting period should not vary from dealer to dealer within the same city. Here in Pune also we had a monoply situation from one of the dealer(3 outlets in the city) some time back. He told me waiting of 8-12 months for Classic 350 & TBTS but later on a new dealer opened and as I was in touch with him I booked through his showroom. By this time new TB350 was also in the market. So the waiting period I got was 3 months for TB350 and for classic 350 he was promising in 4 months.

SCAthrey

SCAthrey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Bullets Owned:Continental GT
I too have booked New TBTS 350 on Nov 19th (Bangalore) and was told the waiting period would be 4-6 months and preference would be given to people with old classic bookings.....Now when i called up to check on the status, it seems RE has delayed production by 2 months and now the waiting period is min 8 months :-(...VERY DEPRESSING..!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users